Well after the great thrift shop adventures, I came home and did some wonderful cleaning and got ready to be with a darling friend. Mary and I went shopping and saw What About Steve, which ended up being pretty hilarious. I also got some cute shoes :) Well after that nothing much occured, and now here I am writing. So enough talk... here are some pictures of my new beauty.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Absolutely Positively Wonderful
Today was absolutely wonderful. :) My beautiful day started with me waking up, (which is always something I am happy about haha) then I went thrift shopping with my brother. While we were out I found a new love... a Remington Super-Riter Typewriter. Even though this love is farely recent it seems quite deep. :)
Well after the great thrift shop adventures, I came home and did some wonderful cleaning and got ready to be with a darling friend. Mary and I went shopping and saw What About Steve, which ended up being pretty hilarious. I also got some cute shoes :) Well after that nothing much occured, and now here I am writing. So enough talk... here are some pictures of my new beauty.
Well after the great thrift shop adventures, I came home and did some wonderful cleaning and got ready to be with a darling friend. Mary and I went shopping and saw What About Steve, which ended up being pretty hilarious. I also got some cute shoes :) Well after that nothing much occured, and now here I am writing. So enough talk... here are some pictures of my new beauty.

